Are you looking for your first steps into the world of work? Are you switched on to the opportunities that technology brings to the workplace? Do you enjoy achieving as a team and creating happy customers?
Customer Service Executive Apprenticeship
We are seeking a candidate who is keen to learn and will embrace the opportunity of a level 3 apprenticeship in Print Administration.
Our Clients are at the heart of everything we do and we are driven to deliver the best possible client experience at all times. As a Production Partner working in our print team you are a key part of this. Working across multiple channels from phones and emails to live chat, our Production Office team consistently deliver excellent Client Service in all of our interactions. You will be responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with Clients, making it easy for them to deal with us by managing timescales, coordinating traffic, resolving queries, understanding their needs and taking advantage of opportunities for us to further support them with our products and services.
Our Production Partners benefit from learning through exposure to new technologies, subject matter and challenges. We keep up with the latest developments, tools and tricks of the trade – we’re always refining our approach.
• Understanding the commercial benefit of positive Client experience
• A positive attitude to continued learning.
• A confident user of Excel, Word, Outlook and the Internet
• The ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines, whilst still working with precision and a high level of attention to detail
• A confident communicator, both face to face, over the phone and via email
• The ability to work independently and have a pro-active attitude
• A desire to improve on your own knowledge
• You will be a team player and complement our Production team
• Dealing with incoming calls, emails and chat enquiries
• Effective management of your own time to deliver efficiency and effectiveness
• High levels of accountability
• Processing orders, booking in orders and taking payments
• General administrative support
• Creation and delivery of quotations
• Providing insights and reporting to management
• Using customer feedback to help inform strategic decisions
• Adherence to company policies and procedures
• GCSE pass in Maths & English
• Previous customer facing experience, although this is not essential
· Informal office dress code
· Wide range of internal and external training available
· Enrolment into the company pension scheme
· Free on-site parking
Apply enclosing CV and cover letter to